Mom's At It Again

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dear Partner In Crime,

Remember all those times when we would talk, and you would tell me how purdy everything looked coated in the snow? And how you loved to play in it, and build snowmen and throw snowballs? And how winter is just not winter without your New Yawk snow? Remember all those times when I said I was jealous of your snow, and your snowmen, and snowballs...and white Christmases? After three and a half inches this morning alone...I've changed my mind.



Take it back. Please? It's been snowing since November, and it's lost all of it's awesome, and I've lost all the feeling in my toes. Seriously, the picture doesn't do it justice. Shit is coming down sideways out there. If this is your way of getting back at me for that whole Mahna Mahna thing a couple years ago...let's call it even.

Me.

P.S.
Kennedy is 10 today! Doesn't she look so much more mature?

2 Comments:

At January 29, 2008 at 12:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the very last time I give you a gift damnit. See if I invite you out to my ranch to play with sheep (the hell did that mean in my email?! lol).

I will gladly take back the snow 'cause who knew by giving you some we'd get none. You've had it since Nov.? That's the last time we got any of it.

On a side note luff you muchly Kennedy!! My future daughter in law rawks! :)

Ro
www.designergirl.org

 
At January 30, 2008 at 9:29 AM , Blogger cube said...

Sorry, but I can't feel your pain on this. I'm in Florida & today we're looking at a high of 74 degrees.

Don't hate us because we're warm.

;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home