Mom's At It Again

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Things I've Learned This Week

So, this week I learned that when I'm waiting for a very important phone call from my doctor and it takes more than about, ohhhhhh let's say an hour, I will start to pace, and carry my phone around with me everywhere, even the bathroom, and I will get really really super nervous, to the point that I give myself headaches and get sick to my stomach (and forget how to spell nasuea, naseua, nasea, eh screw it) and call her incessantly until she finally tells me that she is going to travel the 2000 miles and poison my IV, if I don't shut up.

Don't hate because you don't have a real best good friend like mine.

Get yer own.

3 Comments:

At February 26, 2008 at 5:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

... you know, I do the exact same thing when I am awaiting an important phone call....... trust me, we're the normal ones....

Eric

 
At February 27, 2008 at 9:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG sure tell the internet I'm gonna poison you! Damnit now I need to think up another evil plan.

Ro
designergirl.org

 
At March 12, 2008 at 9:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Dear, Dear Mia. If you had called me, I wouldn't have poisoned you - I'd have simply let out a good 'ol fashioned can of whoopazz on ya!

:)

Hope you are feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home