Mom's At It Again

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Make A Band

This is one of the grooviest meme's I've seen in a looooooooooooong time. Here's the deal:

1. Click Here
The first article title is the name of your band.

2. Click Here
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.

3. Click Here
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

My bands name is Narleski and my album title is Comfort, Use & Protection. I dig it.



What is it with me and all the meme's and quizes lately? Can you tell I'm just trying to find things to keep my mind busy...huge things are happening this week, but I'm not at liberty to discuss. No, really.

2 Comments:

At February 20, 2008 at 6:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay this is cool...

Name of band: Sons Of Poland (wtf??)
Album name: In a new way
Album cover: http://www.flickr.com/photos/littlepumkins/2275551031/

Hey btw I've been blogging - have you noticed? lol I'm gonna open comments soon too. Bonus!!

Ro
www.designergirl.org

 
At March 4, 2008 at 9:53 PM , Blogger RoxiticusDH said...

I hope you won't mind, I stole this idea for my blog, too.
Name of band: Kittur
Album name: Wave Crashes Upon You
Album cover: I neglected to save the flickr url so you'll have to visit my blog to see it:
http://roxiticusdh.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home