Mom's At It Again

Friday, January 19, 2007

*whine* Music Meme *moan*

Enjoy.

Let me know in the comments if you're doing this too, so I can go read it...it'll give me something to do while I'm whining and moaning about how much my mouth hurts, and having to suffer all by myself because the man is still at work and my kids are in bed because it's midnight, so there is nobody here to listen to my whining and moaning.

I truly am pathetic.

Name one song you hate to admit you like.
George Michael "Outside"

Name two songs that always make you emotional.
CCR, "Someday Never Comes"
Frank Sinatra, "All The Way"

Name three songs that turn you on.
Nine Inch Nails, "Closer" (shut. up)
Whitesnake, "Here I Go Again" (shut. up. again)
Bob Seger, "Night Moves"

Name four songs that always make you feel good.
Boston, "Foreplay/Longtime"
The Cars, "Just What I Needed"
Cheap Trick, "I Want You To Want Me"
ELO, "Don't Bring Me Down"

Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.
Tom Petty, "American Girl"
Sloan, "Don't Believe A Word"
The Beatles "Drive My Car"
Nirvana "Lounge Act"
Journey, "Don't Stop Believin"

Name six songs that changed your life.
Metallica, "The Four Horseman"
Nirvana, "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
Tori Amos "Silent All These Years"
The Who, "Baba O'Reilly"
Aretha Franklin, "I Never Loved A Man The Way I Love You"
The Doors, "Whiskey Bar"

Evan And Jaron - Distance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home