Mom's At It Again

Friday, January 26, 2007

My Top Five - Quentin Tarantino Scenes

I saw this on S@m's blog and loved it so hard I decided to do a mini version. So Ms. S@m did it for one of the Thursday Thirteen deal's which I don't have nearly enough of an attention span to commit to, but I figured I could roll out five...at a time. I'll do a couple of these...or a few, whatever. So here ya go, my top five favorite scenes from Quentin Tarantino movies (in no order):

1. The Man From Hollywood scene from Four Rooms.



2. The Brad Pitt "Oh" scene from True Romance. I couldn't find a better clip so you get the short one, deal. Funniest scene Pitt's ever been in.



3. The Stuck In The Middle With You scene in Reservoir Dogs.



4. O-Ren Ishii's meeting with the council in Kill Bill Vol 1. If you don't like violence, the F bomb, or generally icky things...just don't watch.



5. The end of the Gimp scene and the Bonnie Situation from Pulp Fiction. By far one of the most brilliant scenes ever written. If you haven't seen the movie you may not "get" the humor in this one (and why the hell haven't you seen this?), if you just don't appreciate Q's films, or again, generally don't like violence, multiple uses of the word "fuck" or have a weak stomach...don't watch this (and don't say I didn't warn you)...and if you do have a problem with all those things, chances are this isn't the blog for you to begin with, cuz as we all know I put the ass in class.



So there ya go...my top five Q moments. And being that it's 3 am and I can't sleep, I'm going to watch the Grindhouse trailer again and check the countdown til the film comes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home