Mom's At It Again

Thursday, July 1, 2004

Conversations With Cat

The following is a transcript of a top secret convo I just had in Catonese with Cat. I've translated for you...

CAT: Meow Meow Meow (Listen woman we need to talk)

ME: Ok what's up Cat

CAT: Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow (Well, really, I said nothing when you brought me home from the shelter into a house with a hamster, which you wouldn't let me eat...)

ME: And I thank you for that

CAT: Meow Meow (And I didn't do much when you brought home that damn horny rabbit that likes to play butt pirate with me on a nightly basis)

ME: Yeah, sorry bout that one

CAT: Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow (Consider it forgotten.)

ME: Thanks

CAT: Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow (No prob...but listen lady, this whole bringing a new cat into MY house...I don't like it. I liked it even less when you let the little pussy eat out of my garfield food bowl.)

ME: Well, Cat she was starving, and cold, and I couldn't let her suffer.

CAT: Meow!?!?!?! (So you'd rather I suffer with not being able to eat rodents, getting farked in the ass every night and having to share my favorite food bowl!?!?!?!)

ME: Yeah

CAT: Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow (Fine, but the first time you bring a dog into this house, I'm walking.)

ME: You'll be back. I have your cat nip stash.

CAT: Meow (Bitch)

Yup, time to find a new hobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home