Mom's At It Again

Friday, May 28, 2004

So you decided to be a bum?

Yes, indeedy I did decide to be a bum...I haven't blogged in months and months, mostly cuz I was having some mental issues that I needed to sort through and handle, but partly just cuz I didn't feel like I had anything to say or contribute. Then I remembered what this Blog was here for....it's an outlet for ME. For me to talk about what a jenga game of crap my day has been, or problems I'm having with my kiddo's....or to talk about that time I was abducted by space penguins and had to be their Martha Stewart for five months...but now I'm just getting off topic.
Anyway, I finally decided a couple of weeks ago to come back to Blogging and really give it a go this time. I signed onto blogger.com, tried to get into my account and nuttin...so I wrote to the fine people in tech support and they resent my info...to an email account I had six months ago and have since closed down...wait another week for them to resend it and change my info to include my new email address, and here I am. Thanks a million Graham The Blogger Tech Support Helper Dude!!
I'm hoping to get to know more of you out there in the internet universe...and I look forward to doing this thing finally!

Listening To: 3 Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home