Mom's At It Again

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

How about now, big boy? Do you still wish to penetrate me????

Today was a very interesting day to say the very least. A bunch of oddness gathered into a nice neat little strange eggroll. I got a call from my Ex-Squared yesterday wanting to meet up with me today...hmmmmm I was originally thinking why the hell would I want to do that??? This dude treated me like crapola for 5 years....when I was a freaking teenager, and he wants to see me again now. Then he told me that he was married and his wife would be there too...eh what the fuck, a free lunch is a free lunch. I figured it really couldn't hurt that much, and I hate burning my bridges before I've jumped on them and drove over them a few times with a Buick.
So I meet Mr. Ex^2 and his wifey at a resteraunt down the street, he's quiet and reserved and definitely not the same guy I dumped on his ass 10 years ago. I almost...ALMOST liked him. My EX!!! ALMOST!! And I did like his wife...GAH! I was all prepared to kick her in the girl nads if she opened her mouth, and here she was, LIKEABLE!
What happened to the asshole I left??? What happened to the dickhead who couldn't form a complete sentence in one sitting, cuz he always had his head in a bowl of cereal or weed??? And he's holding down two jobs....not one but two! When I was with him, he got fired from McDonalds, Burger King and Arbys....in five years. Now he can hold down two jobs??? WTF!?!?!?!
So in short, today I learned that, when I leave a guy he will become independant, and his IQ will raise a few points, and he'll become ALMOST likeable. I'm really good at dumping men, so yanno if you need any pointers on how to fix your man, lemme know...Oi Vey.

Listening To: Wham! - Careless Whisper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home